Discover the transformative possibilities of our business solutions can be a game-changer for your business including video conferencing and protection from the ever emerging cyber threats.
V-See (Video conferencing)
The Best Choice for Personalized Online Meetings.BSC video conferencing service saves business/organizations from regular traveling time and expenses for meetings by allowing people across multiple locations to hold face to face virtual meetings supported by HD quality videos and audios.
Why you need Video Conferencing Services
- Saves travel expenses and time
- Brings remote workers and telecommuters together with optimized attendance
- Internet Backup services
- More accurate and engaging than phone conferencing
- Increased efficiency and productivity
Netshield (Managed security services)
Get Cyber attack shielded with NetShield.In today’s digital era, cyber threats have tremendously increased and attacks and increasing every day With BSC Netshield cyber security solutions, we handle the complete security of your data and networks and offer the service as a “Managed Security Service,” sparing you from the expense of investing in cyber security infrastructure and human resources. With our cutting-edge security operations staff running and monitoring 24x7, BSC fully deploys all of the hardware and software security solutions into your network and assures comprehensive data protection..
The team carries out:
- Vulnerability assessments
- External penetration tests
- Real-time incident response
- On-site response and visits
- Periodic service reports
- Training for your teams on cyber security concepts.
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of all security events across all of your assets.
Why you need BSC NetShield:
- To have complete visibility on your IT Infrastructure
- Monitoring the network activities
- Alerting the IT Team about attacks and intrusion
- Taking necessary action to prevent the damage
- Securing the IT Infrastructure
Voice over IP
Get a Reliable and Easy to Use VOIP Phone System.How does VoIP work? A VoIP system works by taking your analogue voice signals, converting them into digital signals, then sending them as data over your broadband line. It’s a handy way of making calls - for a start, once It’s set up, It’s a lot cheaper than regular phone lines. Depending on your setup, you may not have to pay for your phone calls based on distance, which country you’re calling, or how much time you spend chatting.
Xplore the Potential Behind our VoIP Service:
- Saves money
- VoIP is portable
- It has versatile features
- VoIP also enables simple conference calls
- Efficient client interaction